Beef and Vegetable Fettuccine
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 large carrots, finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) mushroom, finely chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cans (19 oz. ea.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. whole wheat fettuccine, cooked according to package directions, reserving ½ cup pasta water
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat large nonstick saucepot over medium-high heat and cook ground beef, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring frequently and breaking up beef, until beef is browned. Stir in garlic and season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
2. Stir in Knorr® Onion Recipe Soup Mix, tomatoes and reserved pasta water. Bring to a boil and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in basil.
3. Toss with hot fettuccine. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded Parmesan cheese.