Beef Pot Pie
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 can (16 oz.) potatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 refrigerated pie crust or pastry for single-crust pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Cook 3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Turn into 1-1/2-quart casserole. Top with crust, sealing tightly; pierce with fork. Bake at 350° 15 minutes or until golden.