Breakfast Meets Lunch Strangewiches Recipe
A Recipe by Tastemade
- LOBSTER SALAD:
- 1 lb. cooked lobster meat, lightly chopped
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods Organic Original Mayonnaise or Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Real Mayonnaise
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp. celery seeds
- Hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
- CRISPY MAPLE BACON:
- 8 ounces thick cut bacon, (8 slices)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- SOFTLY SCRAMBLED EGGS:
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- TO ASSEMBLE:
- 4 English muffins, split
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
1. For Lobster Salad, in a bowl mix together ingredients. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
2. For Crispy Maple Bacon, preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and a rack. Place bacon on the rack and bake 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon begins to brown.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. In a bowl, mix together syrup and brown sugar. Flip bacon and brush with the sugary maple syrup. Bake 5 minutes, flip and brush the other side, then bake until golden brown. Let cool.
4. For Softly Scrambled Eggs, in a nonstick skillet, melt butter. Slowly cook eggs and cream over low heat, stirring with a heat proof spatula, until eggs are cooked but still slightly runny, about 8 minutes.
5. To Assemble, slather English muffins with butter and toast until golden in pan or on griddle. Evenly top toasted English muffin bottoms with butter lettuce, lobster salad, bacon, and muffin tops.