Buffalo Chicken Rice Recipe
Love buffalo chicken? Love rice? This Buffalo Chicken Rice recipe is for you. This flavorful meal will be an instant hit with your family or guests.
600 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
280 (1 serving)
32g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
115mg (1 serving)
1780mg (1 serving)
42g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
- 4 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, divided
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and heat chicken with 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Remove chicken mixture and set aside.
3. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine in same skillet and cook rice, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. Remove rice from heat, then stir in chicken mixture, remaining 3 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and sour cream. Spread 1/2 of the mixture in prepared dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, then top with remaining chicken mixture and cheddar cheese.
5. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with celery and blue cheese.