Burgers a la Bleu
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 8 slices tomato
1. Combine ground beef, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and water in large bowl. Shape into 8 patties. Wrap edge of each patty with 1 slice bacon and secure with toothpick. Grill, turning once, 12 minutes or until done.
2. Thoroughly blend cheeses with milk in small bowl. To serve: remove toothpick, top each burger with tomato slice and cheese topping. Serve if desired on hamburger buns.