Campsite Mediterranean Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Campsite Mediterranean Pasta recipe made with roasted peppers, white beans, Knorr® Italian Sides™ Creamy Garlic Shells and more.
230 (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
680mg (1 serving)
43g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
81mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
309mg (1 serving)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained well and roughly chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted peppers, drained and sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. BRING water to a boil in large skillet.
2. STIR in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, beans, artichoke hearts and roasted peppers and return to a boil.
3. REDUCE heat and continue boiling gently for 11 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally; now it's delicious. Dig in!