Caramel Toffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pops
250 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
90 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
25mg (1 serving)
170mg (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
- 3 cups Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup toffee bar bits, divided
- 6 (4 oz. ea.) paper cups
- 6 wooden ice cream sticks
1. Scoop Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce into medium bowl and let stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Stir caramel ice cream topping to create a caramel swirl.
2. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the toffee bar bits into bottom of each cup. Spoon softened ice cream on top of candy, filling to the top of each cup. Sprinkle the remaining candy on top.
3. Insert ice cream sticks halfway into cups and freeze 4 hours or until firm.