Easy Onion Tacos
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 package (4.8 oz.) taco shells (about 10), heated, if desired
1. 1. In large skillet, brown beef over medium-high heat; drain.
2. 2. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and salsa. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. 3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until thickened. Serve in warm taco shells. Top, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings.