- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry or water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen green beans, partially thawed
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until chicken is throughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
2. In same skillet, stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, brown sugar, sherry, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil and continue boiling 3 minutes. Stir in green beans and boil over medium heat 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and toss well.
3. To serve, arrange lettuce on serving platter and top with chicken and beans. Sprinkle with cashews.