Chicken & Broccoli Teriyaki
Knorr® Asian Sides™ – Teriyaki Rice, together with chicken, broccoli, orange juice and spices, creates a mouthwatering meal in just 30 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 box (10 oz.) thawed frozen broccoli florets or 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked; remove chicken.
2. Add red pepper flakes; cook 30 seconds. Stir in water, orange juice, broccoli florets and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice; bring to a boil. Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Stir in chicken; heat through.