- 1 whole chicken (about 2-1/2- to 3-lbs.) cut into serving pieces
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In 13 x 9-inch baking pan, arrange chicken, red pepper and mushrooms.
2. Blend remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
3. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked