Chicken with Garlic Bean Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, undrained and beans slightly mashed
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 large tomato, chopped
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until almost done. Remove and set aside.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in beans, sour cream, lemon juice and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Stir in tomato and return chicken to skillet. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.