Cilantro Chicken with Zucchini Spanish Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cilantro Chicken with Zucchini Spanish Rice. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
380 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
90 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
70mg (1 serving)
600mg (1 serving)
40g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
50% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
- 5 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
1. Combine 4 tablespoons cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic in large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Blend sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes; stir.
3. Meanwhile, cook chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Arrange chicken next to zucchini rice on a serving platter. Serve with sour cream mixture and garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro leaves sprigs, sliced lime wedges and hot pepper sauce.