Citrus Cinco de Mayo
This refreshing citrus drink pairs perfectly with taco night!
- 1 to 2 cilantro sprigs
- 4 oz Lipton® 100% Natural Green Tea with Citrus or Diet Citrus
- 3 ounces pineapple juice or 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz. agave syrup or honey
1. Add cilantro to a shaker tin and gently muddle. Add in Lipton® 100% Natural Green Tea with Citrus, pineapple juice, lime juice and syrup or honey.
2. Shake vigorously and strain over crushed ice (if you don’t have a crushed ice setting on your refrigerator, place ice cubes in a plastic bag and seal. Pound ice with mallet until fine) If a blender is available, place all items in a blender with 6 to 8 ice cubes. Blend and pour into a glass.
3. Garnish to your liking, shown here with pineapple leaves, and an orange and lime slice. Cheers!