Country-Style Chicken Cutlets
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or, turkey cutlets, pounded thin, (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In medium bowl, thoroughly combine Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Golden Onion Soup Mix, bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken in egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water, then bread crumb mixture, until evenly coated.
3. On baking sheet, arrange chicken; drizzle with margarine. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.