Creamy Enchiladas Verdes
Feeling adventurous? Spice up your usual dinner routine with our Creamy Enchiladas Verdes recipe. This classic Mexican dish will leave you full!
680 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
460 (1 serving)
51g (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
1330mg (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
35% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded manchego cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 cups salsa verde, pureed until smooth
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon or salt (optional)
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Bring salsa to a simmer in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Whisk in remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise and Bouillon. Remove from heat and keep warm.
4. Heat oil in another 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, turning once, 1 minute or until heated through but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
5. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Dip tortillas in remaining sauce, then fill each with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped red onion.