Crunchy Chicken Cordon Bleu
This classic crunchy chicken cordon bleu recipe has a perfectly browned crust and a topping of ham and cheese which adds just the right amount of salty flavor.
590 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
250 (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
140mg (1 serving)
890mg (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
48g (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
45% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 thin slices cooked ham (about 3 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, adding broccoli and remaining 2 slices ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, during last 3 minutes. Let stand about 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with chicken.