Lipton Orange and Basil Fancy Iced Tea Recipe
Impress your friends with this orange and basil iced tea recipe, infused with Lipton Therapy, an elegant drink to jazz up any party.
110 (1 serving)
0.5g (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
21g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
36mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
506mg (1 serving)
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 pint fresh squeezed orange juice or store bought 100% juice, not from concentrate
- 2 bags Lipton Stress Therapy Herbal Supplement
- 1 cup water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Lay half of the basil leaves on top of each other and roll into a tube. Using sharp scissors cut the rolled-up leaves into ribbons. Repeat with the other half.
2. Distribute the leaves into 12 sections of your ice cube tray. Fill with the orange juice. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to serve, brew Lipton Stress Therapy Herbal Supplement tea bags in 1 cup of freshly-boiled water 4 to 6 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
4. Take two highball glasses and place six ice cubes in each. Divide the cooled tea between the two glasses.