Easy 2 Bean Veggie Chili
Intimidated by complicated recipes but want to eat healthy? This foolproof vegetarian chili, bursting with spices and flavors that even meat lovers will enjoy, has only 6 ingredients and is ready in less than 15 minutes!
410 (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
500mg (1 serving)
79g (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
109mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
1468mg (1 serving)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added kidney beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added black beans
- 1 cans (15.25 oz) no salt added corn kernels
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine 2 cups water, canned diced tomatoes, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and chili powder in 3-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered 7 minutes.
2. While rice is cooking, drain and rinse canned beans and corn. Stir into cooked rice and cook 1 minute.
3. Serve with your favorite chili toppers.