Knorr French Onion-Roasted Potatoes
Cook up Knorr’s delicious French Onion-Roasted Potatoes made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crumbled (optional)
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes or red bliss potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine all ingredients in broiler pan without the rack or in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
2. Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.