Easy Enchilada Bake
Easy Enchilada Bake made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, and just 5 other ingredients is sure to please the family!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 (8-in.) soft taco size flour tortillas
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Brown ground beef and chili powder in large skillet, over medium-high heat; drain, if desired.
3. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salsa and cooked in medium bowl .
4. Arrange 3 tortillas overlapping layers in 13 x 9-in. baking dish. Evenly spread 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese; repeat layers.
5. Bake covered 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.