- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds, (about 4 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine melted margarine with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix in small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine eggplant, tomatoes, onion soup mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake covered 30 minutes.
4. Combine bread crumbs with cheese in medium bowl. Remove cover and sprinkle over eggplant mixture. Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden.