Grilled Fruit & Cucumber Salsa
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Grilled Fruit & Cucumber Salsa made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 5 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 3 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 4 slices watermelon, 1-inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 medium peach, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
1. Combine 2 tsp. oil, ground chipotle and 1 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small bowl. Brush watermelon and peaches on both sides. Grill, turning once, until evenly charred on both sides, about 3 minutes. Reserve and let cool. Remove watermelon rind and roughly chop watermelon and peaches.
2. Combine lime juice and remaining 2 tsp. Bouillon in small cup and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until very hot.
3. Pulse cucumber, tomato, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, watermelon, peaches, remaining oil and Bouillon mixture in food processor until chunky. Transfer to medium bowl. Cover and chill about 1 hour.