Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas
Bite into our delicious Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas made with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, mozzarella and kalamata olives.
260 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
140 (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
15mg (1 serving)
590mg (1 serving)
23g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
120% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 5 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, divided
- 4 soft taco size tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 Kalamata olives
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brush zucchini and red pepper with 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and grill until tender. Remove to cutting board and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2. Brush one side of tortillas with 2 tablespoons of the remaining Mayonnaise Dressing. Arrange grilled vegetables evenly over half of each tortilla. Sprinkle vegetables evenly with cheese and olives. Fold tortillas in half over filling .
3. Brush outside of tortillas evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonaise Dressing. Grill turning once, until golden and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 2 wedges.