Bite into our delicious Grinder Sandwich loaded with cold cuts, a crunchy-tangy mixture of lettuce and peppers and the rich, creamy touch of Real Mayonnaise.
630 (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
1730mg (1 serving)
47g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
1mcg (1 serving)
308mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
435mg (1 serving)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pepperoncini
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 loaf (12 in.) seeded Italian bread
- 8 slices provolone cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 12 slices hard salami, (about 3 oz.)
- 8 thin slices deli ham, (about 4 oz.)
- 8 thin slices deli turkey breast, (about 4 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine lettuce, red onion, pepperoncini, red wine vinegar and Italian seasoning In medium bowl. Stir in ¼ cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until well blended; set aside.
2. Slice bread in half lengthwise. Spread the remaining 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise on the bottom of the bread. Then layer the provolone, salami, ham, turkey and tomato slices. Spoon the lettuce mixture evenly over the tomatoes and top with the top half of bread.
3. Cut into 4 portions and serve!