Ice Cream Cone Sundaes
- 3 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 wafer ice cream cones
- 1 bottle (7.25 oz.) chocolate fudge ice cream topping that hardens
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 6 dollops whipped topping
- 6 maraschino cherries with stems
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Press 1/4 cup Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into each cone, then evenly top each with remaining Ice Cream. Stand cones in 6-cup muffin pan and arrange aluminum foil around bases so cones remain upright. Freeze 1 hour.
2. Shake ice cream topping VERY WELL and pour into 1-cup glass measuring cup. Dip each cone into topping. Allow excess to drip into cup; return to muffin pan. Evenly top each with rainbow sprinkles, whipped topping and cherries. Freeze until ready to serve.