Lemon Chicken Over Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Lemon Chicken Over Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Coat chicken with flour. Melt margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked; remove chicken.
2. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in lemon juice, then return chicken to skillet; heat through.
3. Serve chicken and sauce over hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli.