Meatball & Pasta Soup
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 package (15 oz.) frozen precooked Italian style meatballs (not in sauce)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup uncooked mini pasta (such as conchigliette or ditalini)
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
1. In large saucepot, bring chicken broth, water, crushed tomatoes, meatballs, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and garlic powder to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add pasta and cook 5 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Stir in spinach. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and pasta is tender. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.