Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Recipe
Like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken? Then give our Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops a try! Baked Pork Chops with the same parmesan and bread crumb crust that’s impossible not to love!
350 (1 serving)
24g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
380mg (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
58mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
413mg (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1. PREHEAT oven to 425°.
2. COMBINE Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chops on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. BAKE until chops are done, about 20 minutes.