Parmesan Crusted Roasted Vegetables
Bite into our delicious Parmesan Crusted Roasted Vegetables made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and more.
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables, sliced 1/4-inch thick (zucchini, tomatoes, yellow squash, carrots and/or mushroom caps)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray, then arrange vegetables in a single layer.
3. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture over vegetables, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.