Pizza with Roasted Garlic Sauce
After some inspiration for your next meal? Check out this Pizza with Roasted Garlic Sauce recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
480 (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
35mg (1 serving)
850mg (1 serving)
56g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
25g (1 serving)
462mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
164mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. refrigerated or thawed frozen pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces vegan mozzarella-style shreds or regular shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. PREHEAT oven to 475°. Grease pizza pan or large baking sheet. Sprinkle with cornmeal if desired. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 12 to 14-in. round and place on prepared pan.
2. SPREAD with pizza sauce. Bake on bottom rack 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella.
3. BAKE 6 to 8 minutes until cheese melts and crust in golden. Drizzle with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Roasted Garlic Sauce.