Roast Pork Loin with Poblano Chile Sauce
Bite into our delicious Roast Pork Loin with Poblano Chile Sauce made with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice and roasted poblano peppers.
380 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
220 (1 serving)
24g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
135mg (1 serving)
530mg (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
36g (1 serving)
- 3 3-lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 roasted poblano peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange pork in shallow roasting pan on rack and season with garlic salt. Roast 20 minutes. Decrease heat to 350° and continue roasting 1 hour or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 160°. Remove pork and keep warm; reserve pan drippings.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion and peppers are tender. Stir in reserved pan drippings and cook 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, cream and cilantro. Season, if desired, with additional garlic salt. To serve, slice pork and serve with poblano chile sauce.