Rocky Road Sundae Recipe
Co-created with So Yummy, this recipe is served in a chocolate bowl coated with marshmallow. Fill with Breyers® Rocky Road and top with chocolate sauce.
- 1 teacup of water
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed toasted almonds
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Breyers® Rocky Road
- 1/4 cup fudge sauce
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 large marshmallow, toasted
1. Freeze: Fill a teacup with water, place a spoon in the teacup and freeze the teacup until solid, about 3 hours.
2. Mix: Mix together the mini marshmallows and almonds in a wide bowl and set aside.
3. Remove: Remove the teacup from the freezer, let sit for a few minutes until the ice easily releases from the teacup.
4. Coat: Microwave the chocolate until melted and lower the round part of the ice into the melted chocolate to form a chocolate bowl. Immediately roll half of the chocolate bowl in the marshmallow/almond mixture. Pull the chocolate bowl off of the ice and discard the ice.
5. Assemble: Place the chocolate bowl on a plate and fill the bowl with the Breyers® Rocky Road. Drizzle the Rocky Road with the fudge sauce, almond butter (microwave the almond butter to make it runnier if needed) and garnish the bowl with the toasted marshmallow.