Cheesy Mediterranean Chicken
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cheesy Mediterranean Chicken made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Heat margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2. Stir roasted peppers, olives and vegan mozzarella-style shreds into prepared Pasta. Turn onto serving platter.
3. Top with chicken, then any juices from skillet. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve with additional roasted peppers and olives, if desired.