Savory Chicken Breasts Provencal
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 whole chicken breasts (about 1 lb. ea.), split
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
1. Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, 10 minutes; drain. Remove chicken and keep warm.
2. Stir wine into skillet and boil over high heat, stirring brown bits from bottom of skillet, 2 minutes. Stir in tomato and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top with olives and parsley. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or noodles.