- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
1. 1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken thighs, turning once, 10 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix combined with orange juice, brown sugar, sesame oil and garlic powder. Bring to a boil; stir in broccoli.
2. 2. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and broccoli is tender.
3. 3. To serve, arrange on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.