Skillet Chicken & Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Skillet Chicken & Rice recipe made with fresh red bell peppers, chopped onions, juicy tomatoes and more.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in or boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Add onion and red pepper and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Stir in tomato, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, water and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2. To serve, arrange chicken over rice mixture. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.