Breyers® Ice Cream Nachos Recipe
Not your usual nachos. Co-created with So Yummy, this recipe uses sugar cone pieces and is topped with Breyers® Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Ice Cream.
- 1 container Breyers® Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 box sugar ice cream cones, (break up cones into tortilla chip sized shards)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla sugar
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- 2 Tbsp. fudge sauce
- 3 dollops whipped cream
- 3 cherries
1. Toss: Toss the cone shards with the melted butter, sugar, and sprinkles until each shard has some sprinkles and sugar sticking to it.
2. Layer Ingredients: Layer the sprinkle chips into a pie dish or your preferred nacho serving situation. Scoop the ice cream into the middle and then top it your way! We drizzled fudge sauce, piped little dollops of whipped cream and added cherries on top!