Southern Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Southern Pecan Cornbread Stuffing made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
400 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
190 (1 serving)
21g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
790mg (1 serving)
46g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 5 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Melt margarine in 8-inch skillet over medium heat and cook pecans, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden.
3. Combine stuffing mix and Knorr® Leek recipe mix in large bowl. Stir in corn, water, orange juice and pecan mixture until moistened. Spoon into prepared casserole.
4. Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through.