Strawberry Watermelon Iced Tea Pops
The perfect summer treat! By #LiptonPartner @milknhoneynutrition
- 2 cups Lipton® Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea Bags
- 2 cups watermelon juice
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, washed and chopped
- You'll need: ice cream pop mold and wooden ice pop sticks
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine the Lipton® Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea and watermelon juice in a large measuring cup and whisk. Set aside.
2. Add the strawberries to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Using half of the strawberry puree, add 1 to 2 Tbsp. to the bottom of each frozen pop mold. Freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the mold from the freezer and add 3 to 4 tbsp Lipton® Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea and watermelon juice mixture to each mold leaving room for another layer of strawberry puree.
4. Freeze for 2 hours. Remove the mold from the freezer and carefully insert your wooden sticks.
5. Next, add the remaining amount of strawberry puree to each mold and freeze until solid. Enjoy!