Vegetable Pasta Pizza
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine cooked angel hair, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine in medium bowl. Spread angel hair mixture evenly in 12-inch pizza or 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake uncovered 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add red pepper and cook 2 minutes. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Remove from heat and stir in spinach, eggs and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Spread over pasta crust; sprinkle with vegan mozzarella-style shreds. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until filling is set.