Artichoke-Crusted Tilapia Fillets Recipe
Bite into our delicious Artichoke-Crusted Tilapia Fillets made with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil , artichoke hearts, and Parmesan cheese.
300 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
150 (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
420mg (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. PREHEAT oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. COMBINE all ingredients except fillets in medium bowl. Arrange fillets on prepared baking sheet; evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture.
3. BAKE fillets 10 minutes. Set oven to broil, then broil fillets until tops are golden and fish flakes with a fork.