Ballad of The Blonde Sundaes
- 3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. whiskey
- 3 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped cream
- 6 Tbsp. toasted pecans
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Beat 2 cups brown sugar with melted butter in mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed. Add eggs, beating until smooth. Beat in flour just until combined. Turn into 8-inch greased baking pan and bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack. Cut into 6 squares.
2. For caramel sauce, bring cream, remaining 1 cup brown sugar and whiskey to a boil over high heat. Boil, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until thickened; let cool.
3. To serve, arrange blonde brownies on dishes. Top each with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, then drizzle with caramel sauce. Garnish with whipped cream and pecans.