Banana Bread Pudding
- 2 1/2 cups melted Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, PLUS additional for serving (optional)
- 3 cups cubed bread
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine melted Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and bread cubes in a large bowl . Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add bananas, walnuts and cinnamon; mix well to combine. Transfer to two 4-ounce oven-proof mini glass jars or custard cups.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until tops are golden and set. Serve with additional Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream if desired.