Berry MinTEA Delight
See why this Berry MinTEA Delight recipe is our new favorite!
- 6 Lipton® Green Tea Bags
- 7 cups water, divided
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 lemons (1 juiced and 1 sliced)
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped (save some sprigs for garnish)
- 4 cups ice cubes
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and steep Lipton® Green Tea Bags; set aside to cool. Pour into pitcher.
2. Saving a few blueberries for garnish, put the remaining blueberries in a saucepan with 1 cup of water. Stir consistently and heat until blueberries start to burst. Add lemon juice, sugar and chopped mint to the blueberries; stir on low heat for 3 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Using a sieve, strain over pitcher with cooled Lipton® Green Tea. Add 4 cups of ice cubes, and stir until combined. Pour over ice in glasses and garnish with lemon slices, blueberries and mint sprigs. Enjoy!