- 8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ciabatta rolls or Italian rolls, split
- 16 fresh basil leaves
1. Toss cheese and tomato with olive oil and vinegar; set aside.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water; shape into 8 patties.
3. Grill or broil burgers, turning once, 12 minutes or until done. Arrange burgers on rolls, then evenly top with tomato, cheese and basil.