Championship Killer Bread Recipe
A Dale Earnhardt Jr. Family Favorite. The quick & easy Championship Killer Bread recipe is a masterpiece that will be a family favorite on game day or any day.
290 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
150 (1 serving)
16g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
10mg (1 serving)
470mg (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 loaf (12-in.) sourdough bread (round or long) halved lengthwise
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and green onions in medium bowl.
2. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread. Arrange on ungreased baking sheet and broil until lightly golden, about 2 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges.