Cheddar Broccoli Quiche
Slice up some cheesy goodness with this Cheddar Broccoli Quiche recipe. It packs enough flavor to impress everyone sitting around the dining room table.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar, Swiss or Monterey Jack cheese
- 9-inch unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust*
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Beat milk, eggs and Knorr® Leek recipe mix in large bowl with wire whisk or fork until blended. Stir in broccoli and cheese; pour into pie crust.
3. Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.