Cherry Vanilla Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Co-created with So Yummy, this recipe sandwiches Breyers® Cherry Vanilla between macarons. Dip in chocolate and transport yourself to Paris.
- 1 container Breyers® Cherry Vanilla
- 6 medium macarons without filling (follow your preferred recipe)
- 3 dark chocolate candy bars, melted
1. Slice: Push out a small amount of Breyers® Cherry Vanilla from the tub. Use a serrated knife to slice off a thick amount.
2. Cut: Use a circular cookie cutter to cut out the Breyers® Cherry Vanilla. Place on one half of a macaron cookie.
3. Sandwich: Sandwich the Breyers® Cherry Vanilla with another macaron cookie half. Repeat with remaining cookies. Dip the ice cream sandwich into melted dark chocolate. Freeze for later, or enjoy immediately.