Salsa de Cebolla y Habanero
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Salsa de Cebolla y Habanero made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 3 habanero chilies, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Toss chiles with 1 tablespoon lime juice in small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine remaining lime juice, vinegar, oil and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s) in medium saucepan. Whisk over medium heat until bouillon dissolves and mixture is hot; remove from heat. Stir in onions.
3. Pour onions and liquid into bowl; let cool. Add chiles and juice, and oregano. Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour for flavors to develop, stirring occasionally.